• Click the Register at top of this page.
• If you were a fundraiser last year, please don’t forget to thank your past supporters.
• Please begin recruiting your teams - let’s get off to a fast start!
• Please be ready to e-mail all of your contacts, not just a few.
• Encourage members of your organization to join us, register and fundraise.
• Reach out to a few colleagues at other organizations to encourage their participation.
• Share your fundraising page on your social media accounts.
• 2 mile $25 registration + $150 required fundraising minimum
• 14.2 mile $25 registration + $500 required fundraising minimum
Fundraising is open until April 15, 2022. If you do not reach the minimum fundraising requirement, you will be charged the difference to your credit card on file.
This is built for you automatically when you register for the event.
Template with sample graphics and suggested copy can be found our website under “Toolkit.”
The fundraising minimum is $150 to receive your box of Bounce Back™ swag.
Register for the event as a “Benchwarmer” and FUNDRAISE only.
Activation kits or Bounce Back™ Swag will be available for pick-up at Footworks in South Miami for those who meet the fundraising minimum.
Packet pick-up is available from Thursday March 10, 2022 through Saturday March 12, 2022, during these hours:
• Monday-Friday 10:30a - 6:30p
• Saturday 10:30a -4:30p
• Sunday 12:30p-3:30p
5724 Sunset Drive, Miami, Fl. 33143
(305) 667- 9322
Yes, fundraising will remain open until April 15, 2022.
Yes! Just click the DONATE button at the top of this page.
Registration is $25. There is a minimum fundraising requirement of $150 to receive your box of Bounce Back™ swag”.
Registration closes the day of our event, Sunday, March 13, 2022.
There is no additional team entry fee.
Sponsorships are critical to our success, with opportunities available to fit nearly any company and budget. To learn more about sponsorship opportunities, contact Marc Spiegelman at 305-310-9052.
Your information is safe! Donor information will not be sold to third parties, but may be used by Team Footwork’s, HEAT.HELP.CURE. Bounce Back from Cancer™, Baptist Health Foundation and/or Miami Cancer Institute for direct communication purposes.
Although your support is needed for us to continue the fight against cancer, and very much appreciated, the registration fee is not tax deductible as regulations regarding an event where goods and services are provided prohibit tax deductions.
Yes, if you made a donation in addition or besides registering, the donation is tax deductible. Speak with your tax advisor.
Yes, Miami Cancer institute is part of Baptist Health South Florida, a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization.
Absolutely. Please make the check payable to Baptist Health South Florida Foundation and mail to:
Baptist Health Foundation
Bounce Back from Cancer
Attn: Marc Spiegelman
6855 Red Road, Suite 600
Coral Gables, FL 33134